Leveraging BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENTS to
Enhance Individual, Team, and Organizational Performance
Improving Performance and Career Development through the use of Behavioral Assessments
What if you could now identify quicker and more accurately a person’s strengths in a number of critical areas for dramatically increasing personal and professional performance, such as:
- Natural and Adaptive behavioral styles?
- Motivators and values?
- Competencies, capabilities and capacities?
Having this knowledge and understanding at your fingertips makes a significant difference in leading, managing, and developing talent.
Each individual in your organization having this knowledge and understanding about themselves will become more empowered, engaged and accountable for his/her own performance and career development. This understanding helps create a happier, more responsible, committed and enthusiastic team player!
Enhancing the 5 Core Organizational Processes that affect the Bottom-line
By benchmarking and profiling Key Positions with behavioral assessments, you can better match your talent to performance requirements. That means, “Having the right people in the right seats, on the right bus.”
Let us assist you in developing this capability for the following 5 core processes:
- Performance Management
- Career Development
- Leadership Development
What do our Assessments Measure?
The DISC Index-
This report measures four dimensions of your behavioral style. They are:
• Decisive — your preference for problem solving and getting results
• Interactive — your preference for interacting with others and showing emotion
• Stability — your preference for pacing, persistence and steadiness
• Cautious — your preference for procedures, standards and protocols
The Values Index-
This report measures seven dimensions of motivation. They are:
• Aesthetic - a drive for balance, harmony and form.
• Economic - a drive for economic or practical returns.
• Individualistic - a drive to stand out as independent and unique.
• Political - a drive to be in control or have influence.
• Altruist - a drive for humanitarian efforts or to help others altruistically.
• Regulatory - a drive to establish order, routine and structure.
• Theoretical - a drive for knowledge, learning and understanding.
The Attribute Index-
Fifty plus years of scientific research have revealed that there are three distinct styles of decision-making. Each of us can make decisions in three ways, but we tend to develop a preference for one over the other two. The three decisional styles are the Personal, the Practical, and the Analytical. These dimensions can be examined in the form of patterns based on two distinct factors unique to axiology.
This preference becomes a subconscious force, affecting the decisions we make on a daily basis and shaping how we perceive the world around us and ourselves.
Here's a simple example of the three in contrast to each other. One of each style is sitting around a table trying to figure out what to do. While the Personal style is focused on the needs of the workers involved and how best to utilize their talents, the Practical doesn't really care as much about the personal needs, or if it is done right, he just wants to get it done. Finally there is the Analytical who sees no reason to worry about the people involved or even getting it done if it isn't going to be done correctly.
Our Advanced Insights Profile combines the best of three world-class profiles (three assessments in one report). The Attribute Index measures how you think and make decisions. The Values Index measures your motivational style and drivers and the DISC Index measures your preferred Behavioral style. Together they create WHAT, WHY and HOW (i.e., What natural talents do you have, Why are you motivated to use them and How do you prefer to use them.)
More for Less
Our assessments are no longer priced on an individual basis. We know they are an integral part of our Leadership Development and Coaching Services and need to be easily and affordably accessed by our clients. Now you can have both!
We can assist you in accessing our online assessments with your own set of links. Through this web access you will be able to assign a link to employees to access whatever assessments you wish them to have.
We will enter into an annual contract based on your anticipated volume usage requirements (see below). You will be invoiced on a monthly or quarterly basis for the flat rate based on usage you selected.
We know the above is a great way to begin benefiting from our online assessments. We will be available to work with you as you access the assessments and help you review the report findings with employees/managers for hiring/selection, performance management, coaching and development purposes.
To assure that you get the most out of the assessments, we will provide the following as part of our service to you:
- An orientation seminar for all, coaches, supervisors, managers, and executives on the application of assessments.
- An online debriefing seminar(s) for those who have taken an assessment –if we are on site and a number of employees have taken the assessment, we will conduct a debriefing seminar.
- Available for in person or online individual debriefings and coaching. (additional fees will be charged for these services.)
Call or e-mail us NOW to sign up for Online Assessment Access or for more information! 602-284-0899